St. John's supports the work of the church and others elsewhere:
- The work of Abuna Elias Chacour in Ibillin, Galilee, Israel. [www.ukashray.wordpress.com]
- The work of the Church in the Diocese of Lango, Uganda
- The Michael Project in Harare, Zimbabwe, and the work of David and Helen Hobbs. [www.themichaelproject.org]
- Pannai Orphanage at Kasam, Katpadi, Vellore in South India. [www.mbkgpkasam.org] [St
John's visit to Pannai Orphanage - 2008]
- Shanthigramam - the leprosy village at Karigiri in South India. [more information]
- The Church Mission Society: the work of CMS in Rwanda. [www.cms-uk.org]
- View the latest newsletter from Wies Landheer - our CMS contact in Rwanda [cms link letter]
- and a personal letter from Wies to St John's received November 2013 [letter from Wies]
- The work of the Mothers' Union in the Literacy Project in East Africa. [www.themothersunion.org]
- The work of Christian Aid. [www.christian-aid.org.uk]
- The work of the Fairtrade Foundation (Traidcraft). [www.fairtrade.org.uk]
- Local organisations in Alresford with a charitable purpose.
- The work of the Winchester Nightshelter. [www.wcns.org.uk]
- The Parish of St.Wilfrid, Newbiggin Hall, Diocese of Newcastle.
- The church's ministry in Winchester Prison.
- The work of the Church Army: esp. in providing shelter for the homeless in London. [www.churcharmy.org.uk]
The links above will each open in a new window or tab